For sale is my low mileage (2667mi), single owner, fully paid off Yamaha FZ-07. The bike is in pristine condition and is 99% flawless except for a small scuff on the tail (see photo). Always garaged and has never seen rain. The registration expired in Oct 2021, but I will happily renew it myself or lower the price if you are fine with buying it with the reg expired.

After break-in, the oil and filter were changed with Shell Rotella T6 oil and an OEM filter, and the chain slack was re-tensioned. The Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires are in fantastic shape with no flatspots (rear tire has never been locked up) and no freeway flat strip down the middle, so they still turn fantastically. The brake pads have tons of life left as well. The bike has never been laid down or raced.Always filled with premium fuel. The passenger pegs are not attached in these photos, but I still have and can include them. I lowered the front forks 10mm in the triple tree because I am short and light, but this is an easy adjustment to reset back to stock if you are a larger rider. I can also give you the spanner wrench to adjust the rear shock preload. I have both keys and the original manual.

Title is in hand and ready to transfer. I'll accept cashier's checks or cash; payment can be done at my bank and I will release the title and bike upon confirming the funds are in my account. You can test ride with payment in my hand only. You damage, you buy.

Modifications:
TST Industries Integrated Tail Light - sequential turn signals and programmable brake flash modes.
TST Industries LED front turn signals.
LED headlight - 80W, 8000 Lumen, 6000K color temp.
Rear fender delete with LED license plate lights.
Adjustable shorty levers.
Exhaust w/removable baffle.
Low profile windscreen.
Bar end mirrors.
Frame sliders.