FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man its hard to pick an exhaust,,i think i have narrowed down to 2,,comes down to price and sound, but whats troubling me is for the same price as the m4 slip on i can get a full system from Black widow,,looking for a pipe that sounds nice but not into blowing out windows,i dont wanna be one of those annoying harley guys .Anyone have any insight on these pipes or suggestions ?
Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Personally I am looking at the Graves system. What I would actually suggest first is to get the ECU Flashed with stock and see what you think. Exhaust is a part of the puzzle but the bike is so detuned an exhaust will do virtually nothing. I considered the M4, however experience teaches me to let a motor breath naturally. Intake to Exhaust and all in between can do wonders. 3 things to consider
1: Intake
2: Exhaust
3: ECU

those three will make the bike a lot more responsive. Then consider suspension, because with great power comes better suspension :) I hope that dont suck

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the black widow GP style exhuast and I love it. I usually leave the baffle in cuz its loud AF when i take it out.
lots of popping on on the down shifting. best mod i have done to the bike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts