FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Yea I did.....actually, my wife did. She is presently riding an '07 CBR600RR and is going to get the Rapid Red FZ07 for her street bike and then if everything goes as expected, will sell the 600RR. Deposit is at Atlanta Motor World. One of my fellow Sportbike Track Time Instructors works there and got one ordered for us. At this point in time, not sure of the ETA though.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
We are in Maryville, TN (locally known as "Murvil"), but James is a good friend and fellow Instructor with us, so we are going to do business with him.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, cool. I'll be up in Murvil area in early August on a Deal's Gap ride with one of our other sites.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Give me a shout either on here or the FZ09 forum...maybe we can meet up in person. August is going to be a busy month for me, so we'll just wait and see

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do! Maybe when you're down here to get the bike, too. Meeting the forum faceless is always cool!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
That is a possibility......looks like Canton is only 15 - 20 miles north of Roswell. It will most likely be on a Saturday.....after the bike comes in.....hopefully soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
No havent yet, I need to schedual it soon, I am not going to ride on the road unitil I have all things down. Luckly even after the course there is a tone of open area for me to practice things, dont want to end up on Liveleak, yikes!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Make sure that you take that class and really pay attention! I am one who usually scoffs at "training classes" but I learned SO much! I have intended on taking some of the higher skill courses, but just have not made the time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts