FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have put this out before but we can't get a FZ07 in here for any mods. We can/will do some modifications for free just need the bike for a couple weeks to see what we can do and perform the mods. Led pegs, led cluster, Led headlight, tag bracket, many more custom ideas that can be done. Anyone in the central FL area looking to have their bike looked at by us to see what we can do? Any questions let me know.
We have done many donor bikes before in the past and I can provide pictures of before and afters. Bike is stored in secure location with cameras and security.

[email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would be happy to do it but unfortunately I'm in New Brunswick, Canada. I can however
test and review unbiased anything you want to send no problem. I'm here if you need me. Cheers Aussie!
FYI...I have reviewed a Polaris Rzr hid light system on my Rzr, the company posted my review on their website. (YouTube link available on request)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am interested in an Led tail light with signals built in. With regards to the foot pegs....what are their use? Brake, signal or decoration? Also the LED cluster...do you have some more info on it? What it looks like, does etc. Cheers Aussie!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Led pegs can be signals, running brakes or running/brake/signals They are functional and get tons of attention.
Here are some clusters we have done.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
one of the main things that drew me to the FZ07 was the digital dash cluster so I'm probably not going to change that at this stage but the rear pegs in Amber does interest me if that works for you. I also would be interested in the rear tail light and the switchback module at some stage and in return a fair non biased review. Let me know.
Regards Aussie.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Mobile Al and would consider making that trip, but I get separation anxiety just taking my baby in for service. How long would you need to hold on to it for it to be worth your while? I could be persuaded.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The led pegs we can do in a day or two and have shipped back to you. I would like to see the max number that can be installed in each peg so it can be added to the site.

Typically a week is what is needed to get a good idea of what we can do and what others are looking to have done. We have a KTM 690 here now that we are working on just hard to believe someone in FL doesn't have a FZ-07 and wanting some mods completed.. T

·
Registered
20 Posts
The led pegs we can do in a day or two and have shipped back to you. I would like to see the max number that can be installed in each peg so it can be added to the site.

Typically a week is what is needed to get a good idea of what we can do and what others are looking to have done. We have a KTM 690 here now that we are working on just hard to believe someone in FL doesn't have a FZ-07 and wanting some mods completed.. T
If you need the rear pegs off the bike I don't mind sending them to you to do your R n D, I don't plan on having anyone on the back in the near future.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts