FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
What is your reason/need for dyno treating?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can save you the trouble. A showroom stock FZ07 puts out between 63 and 64 horsepower to the rear wheel on a US Dyno Jet dynamometer. Just adding an Akrapovic Titanium full exhaust with a cat and with the baffle, with put out between 67 and 68 hp to the rear wheel on the same dyno.

If you mean your bike needs "tuned" on a dyno.....then you would need some sort of a fuel controller installed first before you get it on the dyno.

Like Triplethreat inquired....why would you need a dyno for an FZ07? An FZ07 has no fueling issues at all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can save you the trouble. A showroom stock FZ07 puts out between 63 and 64 horsepower to the rear wheel on a US Dyno Jet dynamometer. Just adding an Akrapovic Titanium full exhaust with a cat and with the baffle, with put out between 67 and 68 hp to the rear wheel on the same dyno.

If you mean your bike needs "tuned" on a dyno.....then you would need some sort of a fuel controller installed first before you get it on the dyno.

Like Triplethreat inquired....why would you need a dyno for an FZ07? An FZ07 has no fueling issues at all.
I was jus wonderin what they were for really but you answered everything I needed to know. Thanks alot man..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts