FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
how well do the blinkers fit into the holes for the blinkers?

can you send me your channel and links ?

I think the video was very well done and I enjoyed it.

I want to make these changes to my bike- I ordered the fit but not the blinkers yet.

Can you assist?

Thanks

BTW, it looks great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice instructions, Russian Rider. I actually watched some of your videos when I first got my bike a couple months ago. Keep it up!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tried to make this video very clear and easy to understand. Hope this helps let me know what you think!
I just got mine yesterday - I will watch your video and I am wondering if you can give me some direction on the wiring? Also - how did you keep the smaller blinkers in place in the larger slot?

THanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got mine yesterday - I will watch your video and I am wondering if you can give me some direction on the wiring? Also - how did you keep the smaller blinkers in place in the larger slot?

THanks
You can see at 4:30 . I just bolted them down tight where its more narrow. still holding up really well after riding and some wheelies they haven't moved and I didn't need to re tighten.

·
Registered
228 Posts
You can see at 4:30 . I just bolted them down tight where its more narrow. still holding up really well after riding and some wheelies they haven't moved and I didn't need to re tighten.
I will give it a try - my front ones get lose quick - I cannot get in that slot to retighten - what did you use?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I actually didn't do my fronts (yet) just backs. Other that have done it have made little brackets.
correct - i bought the brackets from a guy in IN he did a great job making and painting them. after installing the blinkers, the nut seems to get lose after riding - not his fault - it is mine - probably didn't tighten it enough - now the problem is getting in that small slot to tighten the nut - I don't really want to pull down the front again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@Russian Rider, I've been looking at your YouTube channel and it had swayed me to purchase the Yoshimura Full exhaust just based of the sound alone. Thanks for the awesome video with accurate recording volume.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tried to make this video very clear and easy to understand. Hope this helps let me know what you think!
hi,
I am installing the fender eliminator and I am following your video. Can you send me your other review video? I want to make sure I know where and how to connect the red and black wires that come with the fender eliminator. I assume they are for the light over the plate, but what do i connect them to? I am not sure where they get connected.
Also - do the rear stock blinkers also have three wires like the front stock blinkers?
Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi,
I am installing the fender eliminator and I am following your video. Can you send me your other review video? I want to make sure I know where and how to connect the red and black wires that come with the fender eliminator. I assume they are for the light over the plate, but what do i connect them to? I am not sure where they get connected.
Also - do the rear stock blinkers also have three wires like the front stock blinkers?
Thanks
The red(power) and black(ground) wires from the Yosh FE connect to the stock power & ground wires. You'll need to cut the stock wires (make sure you have enough length to work with, 6" or more). Red connects to blue, black connects to black. The Yosh kit comes with two crimp type connectors.

I like to use shrink tubing over the connectors.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The red(power) and black(ground) wires from the Yosh FE connect to the stock power & ground wires. You'll need to cut the stock wires (make sure you have enough length to work with, 6" or more). Red connects to blue, black connects to black. The Yosh kit comes with two crimp type connectors.

I like to use shrink tubing over the connectors.

Hope this helps.
are the stock wires the wires to the brake light?

·
Registered
72 Posts
No.
The stock wires (blue and black) are for the licence plate light.

The blue = power
The black = ground

·
Registered
228 Posts
No.
The stock wires (blue and black) are for the licence plate light.

The blue = power
The black = ground
Dave, When i open the back i see three sets of wires - two for the blinkers and one set for the brake light.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts