FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post warning...

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2016 FZ-07 as my first ever bike. I have less than 10 miles of riding experience on an R6 and am wondering if you think I would be able to ride the bike home from the dealership. My home is less then 5 miles from the dealership on back roads and with all of the reviews i've read the 07 seems to be very controllable and a great first bike. I only have my permit, so I have not passed the license course yet, but I live in MA so I can ride during the day.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have had mine for 5 months now, and it was the best decision I could have made. The bike is an absolute dream. I was a fairly new rider when I purchased this bike and I must say, I'm so glad she was my first. Such a fun, well rounded beast. Stop thinking and pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey bud, better get somebody with a license to pick it up for you, or get it delivered to your home. If youre brand new, and no license yet, it would be a shame that something happened to you or your bike (most likely the insurance would not pay you in case of a crash). I would go a bit beyond and recommend you to take a riding course to learn the proper techniques and about the physics of the motorcycle, at least thats what I did 4 yrs ago, and no crashes so far. Enjoy your new bike and ride safe! cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts