FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took the msf course and I am now in the market to buy a bike. The course I took had some Harleys 500 and I rode one of those. I found what I think is a good deal on a new fz07 the dealer that I went to was asking for 4,999 for the 2017 new model. I don't know if the bike would be too much to handle as I have heard that it likes to wheelie. I would be using the bike to go to college work and back home.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Depending on what additional fees the dealer tacks on that's a great deal. Yes, you can wheelie an FZ a lot easier than you can any HD, but MSF should have taught you enough throttle control to stay out of trouble. Meanwhile, low weight equals fun in so many ways...

·
Registered
3 Posts
In my opinion FZ-07 is a perfect first timer bike. I completed my MSF course recently too and just got a second hand '16 FZ07 and love it a lot. The bike is easy to wheelie with but only if you want it to but other wise it is very manageable, light and nimble. 4999 is great deal ! I've seen '16 models with low miles listed and going for 5000 - 6000 range here in CA Bay Area when I was shopping for mine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I recently took the msf course and I am now in the market to buy a bike. The course I took had some Harleys 500 and I rode one of those. I found what I think is a good deal on a new fz07 the dealer that I went to was asking for 4,999 for the 2017 new model. I don't know if the bike would be too much to handle as I have heard that it likes to wheelie. I would be using the bike to go to college work and back home.
dont worry it has the capability to wheelie but you have to work at it,, so did you buy the fz 07?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts