FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Netherlands and bought my MT07 2 days ago. I am really confused about after market exhaust. which one to choose? What you guys think is the Best Exhaust for FZ07/MT07? I have seen a lot of videos. Mostly they all sound like same.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went with the Akrapovic Carbon and I LOVE it! It sounds meaner in person than any of the videos I watched before purchasing possibly could. A very low throat with an explosive brap. I felt like it really brought out the beast lurking within the heart of the FZ07. Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually also was thinking about akrapovic carbon. Many videos I saw carbon sounds like more deeper and has more bass than titanium. But watching a video and listening exhaust sound on a tablet's little speaker doesn't give you an exact idea about sound. Unless you hear it in person.
But I have heard titanium is more better than carbon in terms of heating. Did you have any issues with your akrapovic carbon?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have had zero trouble with mine. I do appreciate the fact that the titanium is under body but the twisted link pipe on the carbon is just too fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts