FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went ahead and recorded a quick video of me mashin' the bike past my camera so you guys can hear my exhaust. It's just raw video, nothin' fancy.

The DB Killer IS removed in this video. It doesn't really make it any quieter, more kills the low end frequencies. This exhaust definitely turns heads and let's people know I'm coming. But it can also remain relatively quiet if grandma driving.

Video:

·
Registered
93 Posts
That sounds really good! It looks really high quality too. I just put an Akra Ti on mine, and I love the sound (but it is much quieter).
Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds really good! It looks really high quality too. I just put an Akra Ti on mine, and I love the sound (but it is much quieter).
Thanks for the post!
At just under $1000, it better be high quality! lol ... Titanium pipes and carbon fiber can. Maybe took about 5-10lbs off the wet weight. I put that system on about a month or two after I got the bike in sept last year. There is a slightly noticeable drop in torque power, but nothing enough to make you run out and grab a power commander. Eventually I will put one on and have the bike dyno tuned for optimal performance. But for now, just riding to work and back, and hitting some canyons on the weekends, it's fine. And LOUD. I LOVE barking at people walking.. roll up clutch in, stealthy.. get right next to them and flick the throttle.. BRAP! screams, jumps.. lol I'm such a dick...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts