FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would say whats up to everyone around the country sharing the greatness of the fz07 with me. as a first time rider i was nervous when i first got on my new FZ yesterday. but after a good mile or so the ride and handling of the bike took all that my nerves and turned it into pure joy! lol any other

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... shit never finished what i was saying ..... *any other so cal fz07owners anywhere near the IE hit me up i want to go riding with other FZ's

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm in the IE man. This is my first street bike too. I've only had experience with dirt bikes prior to purchasing my 07. Awesome beginner bike that still has a future when I become more experienced.
Where you at in the IE?

·
Registered
106 Posts
IE is Inland Empire. Since your in Newport you're in the OC (Orange County) and about 1hr away from where I am.

*any other so cal fz07owners anywhere near the IE hit me up i want to go riding with other FZ's
Where in the IE are you FZ-07kid?

·
Registered
13 Posts
What about further SoCal? I bought my FZ-07 on Christmas Eve and have been loving it ever since! Only put about 150mi on it so far. I need to break this bad boy in so I can really ride it! Anyone in San Diego?

·
Registered
72 Posts
What about further SoCal? I bought my FZ-07 on Christmas Eve and have been loving it ever since! Only put about 150mi on it so far. I need to break this bad boy in so I can really ride it! Anyone in San Diego?
I'm in the Downtown San Diego area Monday to Friday, and Palomar Mountain ( ranch ) on weekends.

Also know of somebody with an orange FZ 09 that lives at the top of Palomar.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i live in hollywood and i like to go to mulhollnad , it so much fun here is a video i made, my riding experience its only 4 months so im not a pro, but like how this bike handle the curves

1 - 20 of 28 Posts