FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same as stated by homesbytom very fllat but you get use to it, and after that there great! lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a sena 20s but I still use earbud headphones in order to hear music well above 80km\hr. Otherwise the wind noise seems to hide all the bass.

My buddies have the same sena unit and swear by their sena speakers. They have ear plugs in which I do find to somehow improve the sound quality of the music (counter intuitive) this may have to do with the fact that they have higher end helmets (shoei and arai while I have a low end bell) I don't think anything could match just sticking some earbud headphones in your ears but I lose out on hearing protection on the highway that ear plugs affords...

TLDR: just use earbuds.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just installed the sena smh10r and while the size and stealthy design are great, I don't think I like it. Sound quality is average at best and navigating the menu is a pain.
sena-smh10r-bluetooth-helmet-intercom-14.jpg
81CAvmlGb5L._SL1500_17.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just saw that most who posted before me also have the sena smh10r. Anyone had any issues with one of the speakers not working? My left speaker came out of the box DOA.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Both mine work just fine. Just lack base. But I usually only listen to music on long rides. And I tired the earplugs and the do make music sound better. I've gotten the hang of pressing the 3 sec on the smh10r to engage Google.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts