FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The bike has some cool stuff... I'm a fan of the bain, but your bain voice needs work. And bain wouldn't sing lullabies as he's cruising an fz.. just saying...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bitchin'. Lot of nice mods on there. Why'd you keep the rear indicators if you have the integrated though? I know integrated TLs are illegal in california, which has stifled my desire to pick up the motodynamics TL. Reaally wanted one too..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike has some cool stuff... I'm a fan of the bain, but your bain voice needs work. And bain wouldn't sing lullabies as he's cruising an fz.. just saying...
Thanks . Hahah! Bane! As much as I like (not love) TDKR, that is my god given voice! Here is an older vid from my videogaming youtube channel, note the date, 2010. TDKR came out 2 years after my youtube channel debuted. Word on the street is Chris Nolan is a SFIV fan, and... whether or not he came across one of my vids and was inspired by it... I cannot say. Except my hairdresser who is linked in with Hollywood pretty much confirmed it for me! YESS!!

Bitchin'. Lot of nice mods on there. Why'd you keep the rear indicators if you have the integrated though? I know integrated TLs are illegal in california, which has stifled my desire to pick up the motodynamics TL. Reaally wanted one too..
Thanks. Yeah, one is an aesthetic reason, I like both of them blinking, and also where I live, externals are required. I know most people don't pay attention to whats legal or what isn't since you normally can get away with skirting the law but since I prefer the aesthetics anyway, might as well keep within the law and kill two bunnies with one flamethrower! HOOOoooo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts