FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda CBR650F.... That was the bike I was considering other than the FZ07, I feel strongly that I made the right decision. Anyone else care to weigh in on the 2 bikes? The Honda CBR650F or the FZ07. It was a very difficult decision for me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was considering that also. I was looking at the CBR500R, but wondered if 25 hp and 20 lbs. more was worth it. That is still a good bike, but people seem to grow out of it. I was waiting for the CBR650F; that is now out. That felt a little more sport bike position than the 500R, but it felt pretty heavy on the showroom to me (460 or something lbs.)
I have decided to buy an FZ-07 when I come upon a good price. My husband said that this bike with an easy on windscreen like Slipsteamer would be more comfortable on the highway than a sportsbike.
Well, we shall see.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will absolutely love the FZ07. I love it more and more everytime I get on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI,I am new to the forum and still trying to choose the right bike for me.My girlfriend has a cbr650f 2014 and she loves
it.She has done alot of mods.to make it lovable, like heavier bar ends to cut down on the vibs. and a rearset so she could
shift better.I have rode the bike many times and it seams heavy for a 650 also riding past 5000rpms there is much vibs. in
the pegs.The choice is yours!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts