FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in love. I want one.

Looking to buy in mid-June. Unfortunately will be in CA at that time, and, from what I've seen, CA dealers mark up freight and setup and other fees ridiculous amounts.

What did you pay for your new 2015 FZ 07?

How about your 2014?

Where's the best place in CA to pick one up, price wise?

I can put a decent amount down (25%), and the rest financing.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
There is no such thing as a 2014 FZ07 ......the very first model year, which was sold beginning in June/July of 2014 was a 2015. At that time, with the bike being so new, many of the dealers were charging full MSRP or thereabouts. I'm not sure where pricing is at now, since the bike has been out for almost a year.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that - I was pretty confused yesterday when the sales guy I spoke to said "we definitely have 15's, and we might have a few 14's, too"....
When I heard that, I just assumed I had my info wrong that it was brand new. Woops! Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Such a popular bike, expect to pay retail, BUT don't let them gouge ya with other tack-on fees! I bought mine less than a week ago and the salesperson was very apologetic there were no "deals" or incentives on it, but no made-up fees either, so we were both happy!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got a good price but then they hit with with dealer prep and destination. If they give you a good price they'll make their money on the other stuff.
I would think the big thing would be to keep the dealer prep and destination to a minimum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sealed the deal yesterday fo a red '15 FZ-07 for $7700 out the door. Last one in my area. Will pick up Tuesday 'coz dealers are closed Sunday and Monday? Why?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Isn't there a big thread, everyone's posting what they paid? You have to shop around and get quotes. Cash or finance doesn't really matter to the dealers anymore… they get paid regardless. As in cash doesn't get you a better deal, unless you buy from a small mom & pop shop.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in love. I want one.

Looking to buy in mid-June. Unfortunately will be in CA at that time, and, from what I've seen, CA dealers mark up freight and setup and other fees ridiculous amounts.

How about your 2014?

There is no such thing as a 2014 FZ07 ......the very first model year, which was sold beginning in June/July of 2014 was a 2015. At that time, with the bike being so new, many of the dealers were charging full MSRP or thereabouts. I'm not sure where pricing is at now, since the bike has been out for almost a year.
I'm in love. I want one.

How about your 2014?

·
Registered
10 Posts
7,500 OTD seems to be average from this forum and the other I read.. but a handful of people have gotten out the door closer to 7.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Never mind the necro thread but a dealer in Ellensburg, WA has a new 2017 on Craigslist for $6199 plus tax. 1st post, I hope I'm not breaking the rules. That's usually the first thing I do. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yamaha FZ-09 paired nimble handling and a good-performing engine with an incredibly low price of $6,990. The FZ-07 is powered by a fuel-injected 689cc cross plane parallel twin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts