FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this started as a new and fun forum and then just died? why are people not posting pic , videos or any new topics?????

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
This, like any forum takes time for it to grow....nothing happens overnight. Be patient my son.....good things will happen.

Oh, and BTW........would you like to buy a vowel............"E" :D

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stop bring mean to me I was never good with spelling. just trying to motivate people to post new ideas to get this forum going.
I like funny people never liked a smartass

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I guess you didn't notice....That WAS funny! Did you notice the smiley behind my comment? Forums are suppose to be informative, fun and funny, as well as a place to come to and enjoy without name calling and/or character assassination. Good hearted joking is common place and we all have flaws, so lighten up a bit and enjoy the place.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here is my 07 I just recently bought. I love the thing! I've owned everything from cruisers to sport bikes and I love this motorcycle. It's quick, light and comfortable....and inexpensive in the grand scheme of things. I bet Yamaha sells a boat load of these. Can't wait to take it to the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway. But yes, give the forum some time. This is a new bike in the States so more people will be buying these and hopefully sign on to the forum.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts