FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as you know please let me know. I've been looking for an integrated taillight. Any idea on when they will release one for purchase...frees great, but i just want that ugly tail piece off!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great!!! Just a quick question, do you still need to keep the turn signals on or will they come off at some point?
I heard from the manufacture today. He said that they don't need any more bikes. I told him I'm interested in buying the system. I'm waiting to hear back from him. Thanks for the video...the system looks awesome!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just heard from the manufacture. Their still in the R&D process with the integrated tail light system. He said he'd email me when it becomes for sale. I'll post the info as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys saw the activity on here and wanted to answer any questions you might have.

I developed the tail light for the FZ07 (and FZ09 if you saw the website) that C.Dolan posted on YouTube. Not sure who you guys have talked to but the tail light is in production and available for purchase at the website previously posted in this thread.

Let me know if you guys need anything else!

Not trying to get free advertising but I saw some confusion and wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts