FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Yamaha make a luggage rack for the FZ-07? Or are there after market racks available?

·
Registered
122 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/141419615520?lpid=82

Here are the Yamaha ones.
I think they look pretty slick. I do believe I'll be getting them after I get all the other accessories I want (ordering shorty levers and windscreen this weekend). :)
The one I linked is a guy selling his slightly used ones - a pretty good deal, since it includes both the bags and the rack.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Haley
I looked at the e bay add and the bags look good. BUT it does NOT include the rear rack. Please read the entire description. The bags do look like a great deal. I am thinking on getting them from Yamaha.
Thanks
Jimbo

·
Registered
122 Posts
Haley
I looked at the e bay add and the bags look good. BUT it does NOT include the rear rack. Please read the entire description. The bags do look like a great deal. I am thinking on getting them from Yamaha.
Thanks
Jimbo
You are spot on Jimbo! Thanks for pointing this out. I just figured since they were used he'd want to sale the bracket as well. Why the hell would you have the bags with no bracket? Weird. Thanks again though for pointing it out. I'm not getting any real soon, but when I do I like the look of these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts