FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in my order for a madstad windshield. As they are so close to me down here in Tampa Florida I went and spoke to them in person and am actually getting my windshield custom made to fit what I want.

I will post pictures of it when I go pick it up and if there is enough Interest I may be able to see about getting a deal from them for the forums.

As of right now if you live in the area and can ride in he will give 20% if you pay with cash.

My windshield which is an inch wider on each side and 5 inches taller came to a total price of $114 installed.

They also make a touring windshield that is completely adjustable and that can be removed in seconds to put the fly screen back on.

Link to their site: http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.13002/.f

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The windshield works amazingly I can comfortably sit upright at 95 mph and if I tuck in just a little bit there is almost no air at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The windshield works amazingly I can comfortably sit upright at 95 mph and if I tuck in just a little bit there is almost no air at all.
I LOVE my madstad system. The smaller fly screen just "completes" the look of the bike in my opinion, and the larger screen really takes almost all the wind off!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts