FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips on motorcycle insurance in California? I used to pay $30 in Illinois... It's $65 here in Cali... wtf, right? I'm with eSurance. Tx for any tips.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
218 a month, Seriously... that sucks. :) Happy riding... you better whellie every time you ride for that much a month.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Insurance is pretty high in Ontario. I am 28 years old and this my first bike, i guess that is why it so high for me. But every-time I ride the bike I just forget everything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. The FZ07 is a rock'n bike. I've had mine for a year now. It's my 4th bike ever... and it's the absolute best.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Holy shit on the $218! In SoCal and I pay $35/month for full coverage and it's my first street bike. I'm in my 2nd year of ownership now, last year it was $40/month. If you don't mind switching, check out McGraw insurance. I tried eSurance, Allstate (my home/auto carrier), Statefarm, etc and none of them at least tried to take me to dinner first. I was really surprised that Allstate didn't cut me some slack seeing as how I have a multipolicy with them already. McGraw specializes in powersport insurance though so they are the real deal. A buddy of mine has been riding for about 20 years now and he's had them since the beginning with no problems, yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy shit on the $218! In SoCal and I pay $35/month for full coverage and it's my first street bike. I'm in my 2nd year of ownership now, last year it was $40/month. If you don't mind switching, check out McGraw insurance. I tried eSurance, Allstate (my home/auto carrier), Statefarm, etc and none of them at least tried to take me to dinner first. I was really surprised that Allstate didn't cut me some slack seeing as how I have a multipolicy with them already. McGraw specializes in powersport insurance though so they are the real deal. A buddy of mine has been riding for about 20 years now and he's had them since the beginning with no problems, yet.
Tx man.. on their site playing with their quote tool...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts