FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2015 Yamaha FZ-07 last year after returning from a 12 month deployment. I had time to work on it but I'm still learning the kinks of buying the right accessories and gear for my FZ-07. Looking for some tips and help on anything I info to improve, gain knowledge, and just overall better rider.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey man,

actually most of motorcycle schools do offer some kind of refresher course, where you get the chance to practice a lot of slow speed maneuvers, as well as emergency braking, and how to be much more aware of potential dangers on the road. I took the beginners course, and glad I did , because I have noticed I have much better riding habits that some self-taught riders I´ve seen around. learning from the pros is the best thing to do. hope you enjoy your FZ as much as I am enjoying mine. have fun and ride safe!

Cheers from Calgary-CAN

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! well I did take my first riders course in 2012 and onto second course for advanced turning. I'm just lacking the gear head enthusiasm. I'm more involved now trying to find the best bang for my buck as well as best product for my fz-07. But I hope to really enjoy this forum and use it to my best ability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts