FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a few extra goodies tonight. Paz levers, Cox radiator guard, womet-tech sliders and spools, woodcraft frame sliders and a Pitbulll stand. The Pitbull is maxed out to fit these spools, all this shit fit perfectly, the Pazzo's are perfection, can't wait to ride to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any pics of the radiator guard? Everything looks good aside from im confused about the different color brake/shift levers lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll grab a radiator pic today. Yeah my only reason for the different colored levers is just to be different, I normally like symmetry but everyone either gets gold levers, or possibly matching colors to the bike theme but I wanted to just have a bike that if someone thought of anything they would say , "you know the bike with the 2 different colored levers" no other reason just to be different. Believe me I don't normally do shit like that but I do have to say using them today, holy crap braking feels so much more solid over stock, really like them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll grab a radiator pic today. Yeah my only reason for the different colored levers is just to be different, I normally like symmetry but everyone either gets gold levers, or possibly matching colors to the bike theme but I wanted to just have a bike that if someone thought of anything they would say , "you know the bike with the 2 different colored levers" no other reason just to be different. Believe me I don't normally do shit like that but I do have to say using them today, holy crap braking feels so much more solid over stock, really like them.
I can respect the different. I want to do something that isnt cookie cutter or expected either so kudos to you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks for the comments, for those of you looking to upgrade all these parts were very easy to install, and they all fit perfectly. With the Womet-Tech rear spool/slider the Pitbull hooks are maxed out so it also works with them.

Mod list so far:

Yamaha Upgraded Seat
Cox Radiator Guard
Pazzo Shorty Normal Levers
Womet-Tech Front and Rear Sliders with spools
Woodcraft Frame Sliders

Next I'l tackle front springs cause its probably cheaper for me to get replacements than to diet! Too much dive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts