FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Today I got delivered my 2015 FZ07, got at at the dealership at the great price of CAD $6400 plus taxes and fees.

My first bike was an old crappy Ninja 500R that I found on Kijiji for a few hundred bucks last year. On this bike I got my class 6 license and gained enough confidence on the road to step up to my first serious bike.

Which turned out to be my beloved FZ07. I really loved this bike since it first came out. I just did not want to get a brand new bike, just to get it dropped or damaged in any way. Fortunately I survived my first season without any incidents, and felt ready to upgrade to a bike I actually liked.

It just got delivered today, and took it for a quick spin around the block. Weather was not bad at all today, its just too unsafe to ride because of the damn gravel. I put it in my garage till the street get swept in the spring.

I am looking forward to get a Puig sport windscreen and frame sliders, as first mods to my bike.

Im happy to find this online community of FZ 07 owners!

Cheers from Calgary

Ivo

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Transport

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.