FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed the combination (frame, fork and swingarm) package that I ordered directly from OES. $134 and that included shipping in less than three days. They were easy to install and appear to be a good value.
20140830_201016.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They look pretty good. Are they what you expected and do they look as good in person?
They'll do exactly what they're intended to and the price was very reasonable. The frame sliders really stick out but in order to protect everything, that is what they have to do. Definitely different than case savers. But, yes, I think they look pretty good.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sweet, glad you like them. I have a set of my own coming soon. Have any advice/tips that'll ease the install?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sweet, glad you like them. I have a set of my own coming soon. Have any advice/tips that'll ease the install?
Just follow the OES on line instructions and it's straight forward. Make sure you put the swingarm and fork sliders on the correct side. There is a differnce due to the axle nuts on one side of each axle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I like 'em! I'm sold...gonna order the whole set. Now if I can only decide on what color sticker to get!

:)

- Paulie

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just installed my Frame Sliders, Fork Sliders and rear Spool/Sliders.
Here they are:
(front view makes them look asymmetrical, but it's the camera angle, they are perfectly symmetrical).
2015-02-07 10.16.08.jpg
2015-02-07 10.16.21.jpg
2015-02-07 10.16.32.jpg
2015-02-07 10.16.38.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just installed these today. If you don't count the 15 minutes x2 to go to the store to get loctite, and then a 10mm Hex socket, they only took about 15 minutes to install all 3 pairs. Look really nice on the bike and gives me that little extra feeling of protection. I'd post pictures, but it'd look just like mike d's but with a blue sticker on the frame sliders.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts