FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you keep on your tootsies when you are blazing down the road on the FZ07? Do you have dedicated riding boots, or are you just rocking some Vans?

I think I might pick up a set of these bad boys:

The Icon Elsinore Boot from their Icon 1000 lineup.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I've got 4 pairs of SIDI boots. Two pairs of the Vertigo Corsa (one vented, one not), a pair of the ST's, and a much older pair of the B2's.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Yep, I have a pair of Vertigo's, and a pair of the predecessor of the B2. I also have a pair of Sidi ankle high street boots...forget the name, for less serious rides and work days. Tech 8's off-road, when I get to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i am using Elsinores with my MT-07 and they are perfect.
Very stiff at first and it was unusually hard to find the gear change but in 300 km it was all good!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Holy cow, those Elsinores are sick! I'm definitely looking to find a good brown leather riding boot. Any other suggestions?

- Alex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow got that price they better be :) I used timberland work boots for a couple years. They were great and I actually wore them out.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love the Icon Elsinore! Those are some bad boots black or brown. They remind me of MadMax.

I tried a pair of Icon Reign, but ended up taking them back due to extreme stiffness, and inability to find the shifter.
I then went with a pair of Sedici:
http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/Women%27s/Boots/Street/Perforated/brand/SEDICI/Women%27s-Misano-Motorcycle-Boots/p/29653 .

boots.jpg

The only difference in mine are they are solid black. These are indeed womens boots, but the mens are quite similar. Here's a link for the mens: http://www.cyclegear.com/CycleGear/Street/Boots/Race/brand/SEDICI/Ultimo-Motorcycle-Boots/p/43807

I've used them now for 3,000+ miles, and I love them. They breathe well, they keep me protected, they are well priced, and they are uber comfortable. I always wear all my gear; I just can't take that kind of chance. Also, I look good in it, and I paid an arm and a leg for it. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked these up last week. Alpinestars S-MX 1. I only have about 100 miles on them so far, but they are really comfortable so far.

5211_black_1_1_27.jpg

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^Very Nice!^ Do you feel like a moon man when you are off of the bike in those? They look like they could transition to the real world pretty easily.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not sure about moon man, but i do feel like power ranger walking around in full gear haha!

Those Icon boots you're looking at look like tanker boots. You'll be straight up Brad Pitt Fury lolll. Pretty sick!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts