FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you ridden with it yet? I took mine out for the first time since installing the same screen yesterday and was surprised by how small the difference was. I now feel less wind on my chest, but more on my neck and helmet...so am hoping I'll get used to that.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Very similar to the MRA windscreen on my FZ09. They knock some wind off of the chest area, but do almost nothing for your head and shoulders. One advantage is that it keeps all the bugs/insects off of the back of the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rode around Birmingham today on the FZ07 and Nick was right....it cuts about 70% of the wind off me. Granted I am 5' 6" so I am probably shorter than most riders. We ran into rain and my jacket stayed dry except for the arms...they got wet. At 65 mph I don't feel as though I will be pushed off the bike like before. There is plenty of room for my hand to reach the ignition switch. I am pleased with the look and performance so far.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
2014-08-31_11-32-16_360.jpg
:D that's what I was saying for a month now. plus your jacket will stay cleaner (bugs). your screen is shorter on the sides more like a point vs. my screen would seem to block more air.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just hit a Deer with my Puig I have a 16" adjustable Mad Stat on order for my FZ-07 they come in 14" to 22" Versions I think according to your height and I am only 5'4" did some measuring as per there web site Instructions
In addition to the 16" screen I also order the fly screen.. Which can be used on hot days .. Only takes a minute or two to change the screens..
I see I ordered 16" screen but they have 18" 20" and 22" tall screens for FZ-07

The height and angle of screen are adjustable with big thumb nobs no wrenches needed to stop and change windshield angle while riding..

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Above does not look like a link but there is a link to the web site and the small thumb nail photos can be expanded to give views of the adjustable windscreen from different angles ect .. Great Company to work with Great Product ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts