FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
OK, it's not going to be MY FZ07, but my wife Peggy has one on order. We are suppose to get an update next week on a possible ETA. Tick Tock!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
wow I guess I was luck to walk in and buy one off the floor, plus gave me a deal too. took $100 off and no other fees he told me I saved $400 total.
any gear is 1/2 off on top of all that. im up to 130 miles on her.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've already had my shot at two but we're not the colors I wanted being white and liquid, although liquid was my second choice. I have a deposit on a rapid red, 7999.00 out the door. Saved almost a thousand from what Ridenow Tucson area wanted and they barely wanted to negotiate.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I paid $6890 plus tax ? there asking $1000 over retail ??????????

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's crazy how low some dealers can go, I applaud those that won't price rape because "yeah, but it's the hottest bike," can't tell you how much that broken record played that tune. Mmmmm derp derp.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
you would pay $1000 over msrp? are you nuts?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tax alone is 550 plus some of the other cap associated. Ridenow is asking 8975 out the door with everything accounted for. I don't know if you misunderstood my post, it is 7999.00 with tax, license, Yamaha emblem, new tire smell and "yeah, but it's the hottest bike" last one included at no charge.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
didn't know your adding tax to the price. every ones tax is different. here in upstate , ny we pay 8.75%
my total was with everything $7646.38

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know what others interpret "Out The Door" price but when I say OTD I mean the whole congress.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im just gona put it out there that i paid way more than any of you all. I had to finance through Yamaha and since my credit was so low i had 5% fee. After taxes, licensing, dealer fees, the whole 9 yards, I paid like 9,500. ~$1,000 in dealer fees, taxes, and such and then ~$500 tier 5 credit fee

·
Registered
9 Posts
image.jpg
My fz came in today!! This is the pic the dealer sent me when it arrived. The bad part is I'll have to wait till Monday to go pick it up because of my work schedule. Gonna be a long weekend

·
Registered
121 Posts
You got a red spring. My spring is metallic, yet I have a red bike. Also the 2 strips of fairing on the sides of the front fender in front of the forks is white. Mine are black. I would like those red too. The white looks nice. Red is a faster color though....at least while you are at work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts