FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
OK, it's not going to be MY FZ07, but my wife Peggy has one on order. We are suppose to get an update next week on a possible ETA. Tick Tock!

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
wow I guess I was luck to walk in and buy one off the floor, plus gave me a deal too. took $100 off and no other fees he told me I saved $400 total.
any gear is 1/2 off on top of all that. im up to 130 miles on her.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've already had my shot at two but we're not the colors I wanted being white and liquid, although liquid was my second choice. I have a deposit on a rapid red, 7999.00 out the door. Saved almost a thousand from what Ridenow Tucson area wanted and they barely wanted to negotiate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's crazy how low some dealers can go, I applaud those that won't price rape because "yeah, but it's the hottest bike," can't tell you how much that broken record played that tune. Mmmmm derp derp.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tax alone is 550 plus some of the other cap associated. Ridenow is asking 8975 out the door with everything accounted for. I don't know if you misunderstood my post, it is 7999.00 with tax, license, Yamaha emblem, new tire smell and "yeah, but it's the hottest bike" last one included at no charge.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
didn't know your adding tax to the price. every ones tax is different. here in upstate , ny we pay 8.75%
my total was with everything $7646.38

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im just gona put it out there that i paid way more than any of you all. I had to finance through Yamaha and since my credit was so low i had 5% fee. After taxes, licensing, dealer fees, the whole 9 yards, I paid like 9,500. ~$1,000 in dealer fees, taxes, and such and then ~$500 tier 5 credit fee

·
Registered
121 Posts
You got a red spring. My spring is metallic, yet I have a red bike. Also the 2 strips of fairing on the sides of the front fender in front of the forks is white. Mine are black. I would like those red too. The white looks nice. Red is a faster color though....at least while you are at work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.