FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I've had my bike for a little over a month. Done the normal things like exhaust, mirrors, fender eleminator, etc.

My question that I can't find a decent answer to when searching is I have a M4 slip on and otherwise stock setup. The powercomander maps do not have this exhaust has a option. Which map is closer Arrow full exhaust with stock air filter or the 2bros full exhaust with stock air filter?

I'm going to try the 2bros map first and see how I like it unless ya'll tell me not to for whatever reason. Let me know
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are most of the aftermarket pipes just open straight through with no baffles? If that's the case then they're all the same. Sounds like you're on top of it. You can make adjustments and test until it runs right

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are most of the aftermarket pipes just open straight through with no baffles? If that's the case then they're all the same. Sounds like you're on top of it. You can make adjustments and test until it runs right
I downloaded both maps and compared them. They’re identical as far as I can tell. I’ll upload the 2bros map and go from there. Maybe dyno tune later if it needs it but I don’t think it will.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts