FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't you just take off the stock fender, remove the metal extender and reattach the stock fender to eliminate to extension? May have to cut some of the plastic a little bit under the plate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I left the metal extender and removed the big piece of plastic. Used the metal bracket that the plate is attached to and bolted that to metal extender piece. As well I bolted the signals to that same metal bracket. I think it turned out awesome. And no cost to me other than my time. I really like the angel of it. I found a lot of the aftermarket ones to be angeled down too much. I am using the stock signals but I think that I will try to source some smaller ones. I did not reinstall the plate light so we will see how that goes at safety inspection time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I left the metal extender and removed the big piece of plastic. Used the metal bracket that the plate is attached to and bolted that to metal extender piece. As well I bolted the signals to that same metal bracket. I think it turned out awesome. And no cost to me other than my time. I really like the angel of it. I found a lot of the aftermarket ones to be angeled down too much. I am using the stock signals but I think that I will try to source some smaller ones. I did not reinstall the plate light so we will see how that goes at safety inspection time.
Hi ive been looking for a built using the stock fender. Some pictures would be great. Heres my email [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts