FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some updated shots of my FZ-07 I took today at a gas station. Whatchya think? Painted original intake screens red, Painted pivot point covers red, installed fender eliminator and arrow LED blinkers, ordered OES frame sliders w/ red logos that'll be here Saturday, ordered Puig light smoke touring screen that'll be here Monday, ordered CNC machined shorty levers black with red click adjusters that'll be here end of next week. I love this bike!!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here are some updated shots of my FZ-07 I took today at a gas station. Whatchya think? Painted original intake screens red, Painted pivot point covers red, installed fender eliminator and arrow LED blinkers, ordered OES frame sliders w/ red logos that'll be here Saturday, ordered Puig light smoke touring screen that'll be here Monday, ordered CNC machined shorty levers black with red click adjusters that'll be here end of next week. I love this bike!!! View attachment 257
Those are some sick turn signals. Where'd you get em?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.