FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some updated shots of my FZ-07 I took today at a gas station. Whatchya think? Painted original intake screens red, Painted pivot point covers red, installed fender eliminator and arrow LED blinkers, ordered OES frame sliders w/ red logos that'll be here Saturday, ordered Puig light smoke touring screen that'll be here Monday, ordered CNC machined shorty levers black with red click adjusters that'll be here end of next week. I love this bike!!!
IMG_1640.JPG

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here are some updated shots of my FZ-07 I took today at a gas station. Whatchya think? Painted original intake screens red, Painted pivot point covers red, installed fender eliminator and arrow LED blinkers, ordered OES frame sliders w/ red logos that'll be here Saturday, ordered Puig light smoke touring screen that'll be here Monday, ordered CNC machined shorty levers black with red click adjusters that'll be here end of next week. I love this bike!!! View attachment 257
Those are some sick turn signals. Where'd you get em?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Came with a fender eliminator kit I got on eBay from Chris Reese.
So I got the fender eliminator and led blinkers from Chris Reese after seeing your pics, and I freaking love it. Thanks for the tip. Also, one of the blinkers didn't work, and Chris sent me a new one really quickly. Great customer service.

2014-11-15 12.58.34.jpg
2014-11-15 12.59.32.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
What did you have to buy to get the LED turn signals to work? and did you do anything to keep the front signals as running lights?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts