1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_9866.JPG
IMG_9866.JPG
IMG_9868.JPG
i recently wrecked my new 2016 FZ-07 and need to desperately part out or sell what I can to cover a massive hospital bill. Bike was only used for commuter purposes and has 13,000 miles on it. I haven't had a chance to get a close look at bike since I am still in a wheelchair but my buddy who is storing it has given me a basic rundown. Most damage is to front end, forks, front wheel, brakes, and front faring. Not sure but exhaust may be toast. It looks like engine is un damaged as well as frame but again it needs a closer look. Engine turns over but wouldn't start but that could be electrical or fuel related. Bike was in brand new condition before accident so all rear bike parts should be in great shape. Bike has brand new rear tire with less than 200 miles on it and oil was changed every 3000.
Again, I'm pretty screwed with medical bills and my insurance is not doing much so I need help. I'm willing to part out when I'm better as well as email any pics people may want. Pass the word and help a brother out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 1609 View attachment 1609 View attachment 1617 i recently wrecked my new 2016 FZ-07 and need to desperately part out or sell what I can to cover a massive hospital bill. Bike was only used for commuter purposes and has 13,000 miles on it. I haven't had a chance to get a close look at bike since I am still in a wheelchair but my buddy who is storing it has given me a basic rundown. Most damage is to front end, forks, front wheel, brakes, and front faring. Not sure but exhaust may be toast. It looks like engine is un damaged as well as frame but again it needs a closer look. Engine turns over but wouldn't start but that could be electrical or fuel related. Bike was in brand new condition before accident so all rear bike parts should be in great shape. Bike has brand new rear tire with less than 200 miles on it and oil was changed every 3000.
Again, I'm pretty screwed with medical bills and my insurance is not doing much so I need help. I'm willing to part out when I'm better as well as email any pics people may want. Pass the word and help a brother out.
is the front rim still in good condition?

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Not trying to disappoint you guys that have posted in the last month or so, but the original poster has not been on the forum since May 22nd, 2017. There is a better than average chance he no longer visits this forum......sorry!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts