FZ 07 Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm Adrian from Poland and i buy Yamaha FZ-07 (in Europe MT-07) two months ago. I have more time because this two months was very cold and i do some custom parts from my little yamaha:) So what i can do?
I write here:
- Rizoma blue grips
- Blue Alu Handlebar
- Short plate Mounting (in Poland one guy made this and sale on ebay, very good and solid quality)
- Radiator Black Cover Guard (performed the same man as above)
- Front wheel, frame, left engine lid and rear wheel crashpads Womet-Tech
- Short black brake and clutch lever with blue adjustment knob from Womet-Tech
- Genuine Yamaha front and rear led flashers
- New Seats Cover Black from Poland Seat Covers Company "Wijalis"
- Painting some rear and central elements on semi-gloss black.
- New Valvoline Oil nad genuine Yamaha oil filter

Pictures in attachment.

Best greetings from Poland!
High 5!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, next what i want to do is exhaust and intake and i have big problem with choice. Akrapovic or Termignoni exhaust. first looks better , second have better sound and akrapovic too have nice sound and i don't know which one buy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When choosing between top tier exhaust systems it's just comes down to preference. You going to get comprable performance. Most guys are running akrapovich second only to yoshimura. I have the yosh on mine and absolutely love it. When paired with a K&N intake with the snorkel removed and a ECU flash from 2wheeldynoworks it took me from about 65hp at the rear wheel to 73hp. It doesn't sound like a lot, but the way 2WDW remapped and removed timing retards it's a very noticeable difference all the way through the rev range.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts