FZ 07 Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE--- I just got the confirmation order that my fender eliminator had been shipped. The only problem was that they sent an Fz-09. In calling them they were very helpful and apologetic and gave me a $15 credit and that they would attempt to intercept the wrong package. They said that they only had one come in and it was sold before I called. They are expecting quite a few coming in around 12/11. We'll see if that is true. Oh well!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
got mine also - are you installing new smaller rear blinkers? If so what are you using to fit them in the larger opening so they stay stationary?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mine just came today and got it installed and I'am using the stock turn signals, atleast for now. Much nicer than that monstrosity that hung down from the factory.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just finished mounting my Yoshimura fender eliminator as well. It looks clean!!
I have the same blinkers - can you give me an idea how to tighten the nut on the front blinkers? what can i use to get in there? Mine get a bit lose after I ride for a while.

·
Registered
25 Posts
As far as wiring it's pretty user friendly. I used existing harness and stripped new blinker wires. A small amount of heat wrap and it fit back into place. As for the fronts I haven't changed those yet but as soon as they arrive I'll be sure to post it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts